Level 2 diploma for Hair Professionals - Barbering
One day per week whilst working in a salon
This qualification will provide you with the Knowledge, Understanding and Skills to work competently as a Barber. Throughout this qualification you will -
- Ensure responsibility to reduce risks to Health and Safety
- Advise and Consult with Clients
- Shampoo, Condition and Treat the Hair and Scalp
- Cut hair using Basic Barbering Techniques
- Cut Facial Hair to Shape using Basic Techniques
- Dry and Finish Men’s Hair.
You will be supervised by technical staff and assessed on your occupational competence.
Enrol now for January 2020
This course is for you if you are working as a Ladies Hairdresser but would like to improve and gain more confidence in your Barbering skills.
This short two-day course covers the basic barbering skills of the use of clippers, scissor over comb, tapering, blending, correct hairline and final finish to your work. It is a completely practical course working on manikins with you being required to supply one or two live models for the final afternoon.
This is a two day course – 10.00am-4.00pm.
This is not a qualification course.
The cost is £130.00 for the 2 Days.
Next Course date is: March 2020
For further details or to book a course contact Partners 4 Training 01825766060